27 March 2012

Seven Word Self-Portrait


Going through Soul Pancake today, I found an interesting activity called Shot of Tonic: Seven Word Self-Portrait. It's hard to describe one's self in just a paragraph, and even harder in seven words, but I thought I'd try it out, just to see what I could come up with...

TURTLE IN NEED OF A MIGHTY TRANSFORMATION


Some of my friends might find this one strange, but as all shy babies know, sometimes the best way to beat the shyness is to "fake it 'til you make it". "It" being confidence, of course.

WANDERER IN SEARCH OF RELEVANCE AND PURPOSE


This one is pretty self-explanatory. Some people find their calling in life very quickly, probably because they were exposed early in life to a specific situation that allowed them to feel passionate about that one thing. In my case, curiosity and an inherent need to become the next Leonardo da Vinci has hindered my ability to choose one, true path. Or, is there really a One True Path? Maybe we are all wanderers, and some of us stop awhile at one way-station or another, and then move on when another calling beckons us? Suffice it to say, I feel that I'm still wandering the path, looking for my own way-station. Hopefully I find something soon.

It would be interesting to see how these seven words (fourteen, in this case) change as I mature and discover more about the world and my place in it. For now, I guess these are the best seven (fourteen) words that describe me at this moment in my life.

What seven words describe you?

(Photo Credit: blckbaronstock from deviantART)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...